Long Grove Vintage Days
Saturday, July 29, 2023 - Sunday, July 30, 2023
Historic Downtown Long Grove
308 Old McHenry Road
Long Grove, IL 60047
Website | Map
Long Grove Vintage Days is a two-day street market for all things vintage, antique, reclaimed, repurposed, upcycled and handmade. Located in the heart of downtown Long Grove, IL.
This year’s festivities will be located all around the downtown area.
Using GPS to get here? Enter the Visitors Center address, 308 Old McHenry Road, Long Grove, 60047 to find us.
This is a free event open to the public. There will be live music, unique vintage vendors and more—all within our quaint village setting. So much to see and do during your visit!
What To Expect
- Long Grove Hometown Event, hosted by the Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association
- Antique, handmade, vintage, upcycled and reclaimed dealers
- Outdoor, open-air street market
- Free admission and parking
- Shop the market or one of the independently-owned shops around town
- Sip, dine and relax in one of the many establishments in town.
For more information, call 847.634.0888
< Back to Calendar of Events
6/23/23 - 6/25/23
Historic Downtown Long Grove’s annual homage to strawberry season is ... View More
9/2/23 - 9/4/23
All eyes will be smiling over Labor Day weekend for the 3-day family-friend... View More
9/22/23 - 9/24/23
How do you like your apples? Fresh? Baked in pies? Dipped in chocolate or c... View More
Join PFLAG Grayslake/Round Lake for their 2023 Pride Parade down Center Str... View More