Long Grove Vintage Days
Saturday, July 27, 2024 - Sunday, July 28, 2024
Historic Downtown Long Grove
308 Old McHenry Road
Long Grove, IL 60047
Website | Map
Long Grove Vintage Days is a two-day street market for all things vintage, antique, reclaimed, repurposed, upcycled and handmade.
Located in the heart of downtown Long Grove, IL.
This year’s festivities will be located all around the downtown area.
Using GPS to get here? Enter the Visitors Center address, 308 Old McHenry Road, Long Grove, 60047 to find us.
This is a free event open to the public. There will be live music, unique vintage vendors and more—all within our quaint village setting. So much to see and do during your visit!
What To Expect
- Long Grove Hometown Event, hosted by the Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association
- Antique, handmade, vintage, upcycled and reclaimed dealers
- Outdoor, open-air street market
- Free admission and parking
- Shop the market or one of the independently-owned shops around town
- Sip, dine and relax in one of the many establishments in town.
For more information, call 847.634.0888
< Back to Calendar of Events
11/19/23 - 12/18/23
Historic downtown Long Grove invites you to rediscover the magic of the hol... View More
11/19/23 - 12/23/23
Beginning November 17 and continuing every weekend through December 23, gro... View More
Historic downtown Long Grove brings its first major event of 2024, the annu... View More
6/21/24 - 6/23/24
Historic Downtown Long Grove’s annual homage to strawberry season is ... View More