Six Flags Great America Event Schedule
Stay updated on everything Six Flags Great America & Hurricane Harbor...
(Updated April 13, 2018)
Besides all of the thrills, chills, eats, live shows and other funtivities hosted by Six Flags Great America, there are some important dates you must keep on your calendars.
The Gurnee amusement park schedules a plethora of events to make your experience that much more memorable. FYI, Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor are open daily June 9-August 19. Great America remains open daily through August 26, while Hurricane Harbor is open on the weekends through September 3.
Let's take a look at what's going on during your visit to Six Flags Great America and/or Hurricane Harbor.
- Superhero Glow Run: April 20
- Opening Weekend for Six Flags Great America: April 21-22
- Any Day Math & Science Physics Day: April 28-June 10
- Music in the Parks: April 29, May 5, 12, 19, 26, June 2
- Six Flags Music Festival: May 4, 11, 18, 25
- Midwest Cheer and Dance Festival: May 5
- Dance Fest: May 6 & 20, June 3 & 10
- Technology and Engineering Day: May 10
- Math & Science Day: May 11
- Mother's Day: May 13
- Grad Nite: May 12 & 19
- Scout Days: May 26 & 27 & June 23 & 24
- Memorial Day weekend: May 26-28
- Hurricane Harbor opening weekend: May 26-28
- Autism Awareness Day: June 9
- Coasters After Dark: June 15, August 17
- Father's Day: June 17
- CocaCola July 4th Fest: June 30-July 4
- Mardi Gras Festival: July 28-August 12
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Awareness Day: July 28
- National Funnel Cake Day: July 16
- National Roller Coaster Day: August 16
- Labor Day weekend: September 1-3
- Hurricane Harbor closes for the season: September 3
- Fright Fest by Snickers®: Select Days September 15-October 28
- Holiday in the Park: Select Dates November 23-December