NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION (ADVERTISEMENT) IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES, EXCLUDING THE RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF RHODE ISLAND (THE "ELIGIBILITY AREA") ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO ILLINOIS LAW. DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE ELIGIBILITY AREA.
1. ELIGIBILITY: All entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and legal residents of the Eligibility Area. Employees of Lake County, Illinois CVB, their advertising agency and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and husband or wife) together with those with whom such employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter. Entrants must adhere to the rules listed on #3 How to Enter.
2. TIMING: The Contest begins at 6:00 a.m. (CT) on Monday, April 1, 2019 and ends at 12:00 a.m. (CT) on Thursday, October 31, 2019 -("Contest/SweepstakesPeriod"). The deadline for receipt of entry is 12:00 a.m. (CT) Thursday, October 31, 2019.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, complete and submit the online RFP form located at http://www.visitlakecounty.org/meetings_rfp.cfm. All entries must include entrant's true, accurate and complete information on their wedding, special event or reunion, or their company’s or organization’s meeting, tour, or other group function with 15 or more attendees. Entrants must be willing to accept proposals from members or partners of the LCICVB. Correct and complete name, state/zip code/country, daytime telephone number and e-mail address must be included. The first and last name provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected and qualified for a prize, the identity of the winner. Failure to provide a true, accurate, correct and complete name or e-mail address will disqualify an entrant. There is a limit of one (1) entry per e-mail address, per person and/or per family or household. Any duplicate entries, after the first entry, will be void. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant consents to receiving additional Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau promotional information. All entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. All entries become the property of Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau. In the event of a dispute, the "entrant" for e-mail entries is the person in whose name the e-mail account is held. Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected e-mail; for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Contest. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau.
PRIZES: One potential winner will be selected by a random drawing (1) day after the contest date has expired from all eligible entries received by Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau by 12:00 a.m. (CT) on Thursday, October 31, 2019 the day and time the promotion expires. The administration of the Contest and the drawing will be overseen by Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects related to the administration of the Contest and the selection of potential winners. Winners must be able to claim their prize between the dates of November 1, 2019 through November 19, 2019 or an alternative winner will be selected. The winners will be notified via phone or email by November 1, 2019. Winners must pay applicable taxes, if any, on accepted prizes.
The following prizes will be given away:
4. Grand Prize (1): One Grand Prize winner will receive a $300 visa gift card.
5. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail by a representative of the Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau. The potential Grand Prize winner will be given three (3) calendar days from the first time/day of notification to respond to Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau in order to claim their prize. Grand Prize winners must be able to take possession of prize materials during the dates of November 1, 2019 through November19, 2019. If a potential winner has not responded to Lake County, IL CVB within the specified three (3) business days, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of eligible entries. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternative or other substitution allowed. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest shall constitute an entrant's consent to be bound by these Official Rules and to conform to all federal, state and local laws. Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, whether in cash or otherwise, if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. [A potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identity, address, and birth date and social security number in order to receive a prize.]
6. Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by tampering with any Web site mechanism, acts in a disruptive manner or violates these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH ENTRANT. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, LAKE COUNTY CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Lake County, IL Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right to modify the Official Rules of this Contest in any way or at any time. This Contest shall be governed by Illinois law. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree that Illinois courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes.
8. WINNER'S LIST: Copies of the winners' names may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address listed herein.
9. THE SPONSOR: Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau, 5465 West Grand Avenue, Suite 100, Gurnee, IL 60031