Hiram Buttrick Sawmill

800 Cunningham Dr. Antioch, IL 60002


Website | Reservations | Map

Located in Gage Brothers Park along Sequoit Creek, sits the Hiram Buttrick Sawmill. Get a glimpse of a one-of-a-kind historical treasure in Antioch. The tremendous history of this ongoing preservation goes back to the 1970s, but the sawmill dates back to 1839. Create a summer memory by taking a trip outside of the downtown area and snap a historic memento, learn the story behind this site and see history in real-time at the Hiram Buttrick Sawmill. 

Special Offers
Calendar of Events
Lake County Libation Trail
Free Visitors Guide
Tour Itineraries
Print Page
Road Trips Video