March 1-10, 2019
Are you a restaurant in Lake County that wants to participate?
Join Lake County Restaurant Week 2018. Boost your visibility, increase traffic and build your business by partnering with Visit Lake County. We are the official destination marketing organization committed to stimulating economic growth by attracting visitors. This popular, 10-day, family-friendly event is open to all of our Restaurant Partners and will prominently showcase the delicious diversity of restaurants in Lake County.
Restaurant Week 2018 Stats
- 56 participating restaurants
- 155,000 page views on the Restaurant Week promotional website
- 1,000 average Facebook Live views.
Restaurant Week 2018 was a big success. To be part of this year's excitement, all you need is a prix fixe menu or special offer that's specific to this event. Restaurant Week happens just once a year.
Download our information sheet to find out the benefits you'll enjoy as a restaurant partner.
Top 5 Reasons to Participate in Lake County Restaurant Week 2019:
During Restaurant Week, we ask that you offer a special prix fixe menu during the dates of March 1-10.
- Get new foodies in your door and leave them coming back for more
- Over 155,000 potential diners visited the Restaurant Week website in 2018
- Be a part of Visit Lake County’s sponsored Restaurant Week media campaign ($30,000 value). Visit Lake County also provides promotional cocktail napkins, coasters, window clings, postcards and stuffers for your restaurant bill presenter/holder, to help you promote the event/your participation.
- Support your local restaurant community. The more participation, the more successful the event.
- Be like Jani! “We were extremely pleased with Restaurant Week. It was a great way for us to generate new business and definitely worthwhile! The promotion strategy was very effective at reaching our target audience. You did a great job! Please put us on the list for next year!” –Jani F., 545 North, Libertyville
If you have questions about a partnership and Restaurant Week inclusion, or would like to participate, contact John at email@example.com or 847-662-2700.