Sunday October 01, 2017 -
Tuesday October 31, 2017
Our Fright Fest shows will leave you howling for more. This fall we have nine killer live performances that feature the best in Halloween music, bone-rattling choreography, and wicked talented monsters. Check the Monstertainment guide or mobile app for show times on the day you visit.
1. New! The Ringmaster’s Cabaret: Our twisted circus features peculiar performers and shocking feats. Witness a display of dark magic, vanishing illusions, daring contortionism, and powerful trickery. At the Grand Music Hall.
2. The Cavalcade of the Odd: You’ll never be able to forget the horrors you see at our freak show. Creepy misfits step into the spotlight to showcase their unnatural acts and horrifying oddities. You’ll shudder at their death-defying acts, like walking on shattered glass, a bed of nails, fire-eating, and sword-swallowing. At the Mardi Gras Stage.
3. Zombie Jamboree Dance Party: This is one of the most family-friendly monster parties we offer. Rock out with our talented performers and characters to sing and dance to spooktacular Halloween tunes. At Mardi Gras.
4. LightmosFEAR: It’s only here you’ll find the world’s largest synchronized LED light show on the world’s largest carousel. Every six minutes at the entrance of the park, Carousel Plaza lights up with a stunning visual show. The colorful lights dance to a Halloween soundtrack, flashing and flickering in hypnotic synchronization. In Carousel Plaza.
5. The Uprising Parade: Nightly Call of the Dead: This parade raises the dead and kicks off the nighttime chills. We gather all the monsters of the night and they march around the park to scope out their targets. When the parade stops, the creatures are set free to run to their territories.
6. Susan Rosen: Mistress of Mesmerism: Our master hypnotist will make you lose your mind. He needs audience volunteers to demonstrate his powerful mind-controlling tricks. If you’re one of the victims, he’ll steal your brain and put you under a spell to perform comical actions just for fun. At the Pictorium.
7. The Witching Hour: You’re on your way out of the park and think you’ve escaped all the monsters. You’re dead wrong. They’re all waiting for you by the exit to give you one last fright before you leave. Lumberjacks, clowns, demons, werewolves, and zombies come together for a final farewell. At Carousel Plaza.
8. Love at First Fright: Our classic show returns with a new cast and new cultural references. Two humans dare to spend a night in the cemetery and are entertained by a creepy crew. Enjoy Halloween songs, spooktacular dance moves, and friendly monsters. At the Grand Music Hall.
9. The Nightmare Rhythm Machine: Move to the beat of our demented drum with a group of zombie percussionists. Nox has recruited his worst minions for a musical dance party. Their thumping beats and freaky dancing will haunt your dreams forever. At County Fair.
Six Flags Great America & Hurricane Harbor
< Back to Previous Page