The Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau would love to welcome your area attraction, accomodation, or business to be part of our tourism team!
The Bureau is a state-certified, non-profit organization that serves as a contact for leisure travelers, meeting & event planners, and tour operators. Marketing is focused on attracting overnight visitors to the area and we provide our partners with many benefits to help market their businesses and Lake County, Illinois as a tourist destination.
Visit Lake County Partner Benefits:
These are just a few of the many benefits our partners are entitled to. Please contact the Bureau for specific information.
- Visitors Guide member listing including facility name, address, phone number, description, and website address. The magazine-sized guide is currently used as request fulfillment, in-room guides in local member hotels, distributed at the Illinois Tourist Centers and Visit Lake County attractions and restaurants. Members receive discounted advertising rate.
- Website listing on the Visit Lake County website, www.visitlakecounty.org, complete with description, location, contact information, email, photo, and website links. From our site, visitors can make instant online reservations at participating member hotels through ARES and Visit Lake County members are individually listed on the Illinois Office of Tourism website, www.enjoyillinois.com.
- Event listings in the Visit Lake County monthly calendar of events, and on the Illinois Office of Tourism website.
- Online coupon and hotel package opportunities.
- Kiosk brochure distribution opportunities at the Lake Forest Oasis where up to 14,000 visitors pass through daily during peak season..
- Sales leads sent directly to you!
- Promotional partnership and cooperative advertising opportunities involving a variety of media.
- Distribution of your business' brochures in our Visitor Information Center and mailed out upon request.
- E-Newsletter Promotion in tourism newsletter that is distributed to about 5,000 subscribers bi-monthly.
- Subscription to Weekly Partner E-Announcements containing pertinent information and member news.
- Quarterly Partnership Meetings featuring special guest speakers and offering an excellent networking time for Bureau members. Hosting businesses of the meetings are also recognized and given the opportunity to showcase their property.
- As a partner of the Visit Lake County, you recognize that the partnership is a privilege and agree to abide by the following professional business standards.
For more information on partnering with the Bureau, please contact Jayne Nordstrom, Membership & Group Tour Coordinator, at 847-662-2700 or by e-mailing email@example.com.