Please note, all efforts have been made to verify information prior to publishing, however, changes do occur. Please contact event producers directly to verify such things as times, location, admission price and cancellations.
You won't want to miss this fun, interactive, virtual event to benefit Lake County Haven
Who: Families looking to make an impact
What: Participate in TWO winter activities (one inside, one outside)
Where: In the comfort of your own home, yard, etc.
When: February 7th-21st
Why: Provide homeless women and children with help, hope and a second chance.
How it works:
1. Sign your family up to compete in the Embrace Winter Challenge!
2. During February 7th - 21st, participate in TWO fun winter activities*. One activity should be indoor and one outdoor. Be creative!
3. During this two week period, document your activities by taking pictures.
4. Post your pictures to Facebook, tag Lake County Haven, and use hashtag #LCHEmbraceWinterChallenge.
5. Make sure your activities are complete by end of the day on February 21, 2021
6. The two posts with the most positive Facebook reactions will win!
7. Winners will be announced on Monday, March 1st:
-First Prize- $250 Cash
-Second Prize- Family basket of fun- including games and an Amazon Echo Dot
*Activities could include, but are not limited to: cookie baking, snowflake making, valentine creating, hot cocoa bomb making, snowman building, sledding races, ice skating, snow angel making, etc.
For questions regarding the Embrace Winter Challenge. Please contact Heidi at Heidi@LakeCountyHaven.org or 224-595-3921.
For more information, call 224.595.3921 Heidi@LakeCountyHaven.org