Please note, all efforts have been made to verify information prior to publishing, however, changes do occur. Please contact event producers directly to verify such things as times, location, admission price and cancellations.
Throughout the month of June, Gurnee Park District is proud to provide FREE, Park N Play Field Days at six park locations.
• Betty Russell Park (5300 Pinewood Road)
• Hunt Club Park (900 N. Hunt Club Road)
• Ravinia Park (920 Ravinia Drive)
• Viking Park (4374 Old Grand Avenue)
• Vineyard Park (Vineyard Drive and Mendocino Drive)
• Westgate Park (Lawson Boulevard and Hancock)
By downloading a scorecard from Gurnee Park District’s virtual program web page, all are invited to compete in track and field events. Families and groups of friends are encouraged to head out to the parks at their leisure. Events include:
• 40 Yard Dash
• Standing Long Jump
• Cone Drill • Shot Put (bring your own ball)
• Ladder Run
• Dizzy Zig Zag Run
Athletics Supervisor, Chris Marzano provided a video on how to participate. In addition, those that participate are invited to email their scorecards to him, firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win prizes, courtesy of Park District partner, NorthShore University HealthSystem.
For more information, call