Roaring Table is celebrating our Two Year Anniversary with a day long celebration on September 21st!
We'll be releasing multiple beers, including Tuba Solo in 4 PACKS! There will be live music by Billy Nixon and Zach Pietrini and food by the amazing Chicago Culinary Kitchen!
Join us in celebrating a two years of friends, new and old, getting together for good beer and great times at Roaring Table. Here are the rough outlines (subject to change):
• Roaring Table Fest – Festbier 5.4% ABV
• Tuba Solo – DDH NEIPA 7.2% ABV
• If By Whiskey - Northern Blend – Double-Oaked Foederbeer 8.5% ABV
• If By Whiskey - Southern Blend – Double-Oaked Foederbeer 8.5% ABV
• Just! Add! Baguette! – Galaxy Dry Hopped Farmhouse-Style Ale 5.6% ABV
• Sunburnt Mirth Dessert
Food Trucks –
4:00pm - 8:00pm Chicago Culinary Kitchen
Live Music –
6pm Billy Nixon
9pm Zach Pietrini
FELLOWSHIP OF FOOLS MEMBERSHIP SALE –
Want to join a secretive society of insiders who will always have a place at the (Roaring) Table? Then the Fellowship of Fools is for you! It’s like a Mug Club, if we were crazy enough to serve all our beer in mugs. We’d almost call it a Tulip Club, but probably not out loud. More details to come soon!
For more information, call 224.662.4562