Please note, all efforts have been made to verify information prior to publishing, however, changes do occur. Please contact event producers directly to verify such things as times, location, admission price and cancellations.
Enjoy SWIGS at 12 STOPS, starting at Highwood City Hall Park (17 Highwood Ave.).
Plus, your registration includes a COMMEMORATIVE ETCHED WINE GLASS and FABULOUS SWAG BAG full of goodies and discounts from your favorite local hotspots.
This year's map features 12 STOPS (see list below) that explore every corner of downtown Highwood. Travel in style (and fun!) to all 12 stops via PARTY PEDAL CABS courtesy of Second City Tuk Tuk. Three stops will also feature NON-ALCOHOLIC 'MOCKTAILS', so everyone can enjoy the event!
Registration costs $35 per person at the early bird rate through September 1, otherwise $40 per person. GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE! Pay just $30 per person for groups of 10+.
Local businesses have also pitched in to create a FANTASTIC RAFFLE. Enter to win dinner, show tickets, a Club Pilates party for 12 friends, and more.
Stay in Highwood for dinner using coupons included in your swag bag, or pick from Highwood's array of dining options.
2020 STOPS INCLUDE:
1. Pazzo di Vino - New this year! - Featuring Club Pilates *Mocktail Location*
2. El Buren Caribbean Cuisine
3. The Humble Pub *Mocktail Location*
5. The Legendary Wooden Nickel
6. Maria's (2nd Floor Party Room) - New this year! - Featuring AK Nail Studio
7. IC Signs & Graphics - Our Signage Sponsor!
8. Marco's Northside Grill
9. The Toadstool Pub - Featuring Embrace Amazing with Jen Z
11. Cluckers Charcoal Chicken
12. Slyce Coal Fired Pizza *Mocktail Location*
For more information, call 847.525.8245